2014 was a busy year and I will certainly remember it as a time of big changes.
I have done lots of new things and I haven’t done at all what I was used to be doing. Feeling confused? Let’s make a list (I love lists!)
In 2014 I have:
- given birth to my baby boy
- relocated twice
- lived in 3 different countries
- taken 6 planes (with baby they count double!)
- dedicated my spare time to learning
- completed a Coursera MOOC
- made new friends
In 2014 I haven’t:
- worked outside the house
- earned any money
- slept 8 hours straight
- read any memorable book
Whoa, listing it makes it even more odd!
Anyway, my wish for 2015 is just this: get a good night’s sleep. Because when you are nice and rested you can take over the world. Oh, yeah!